Range Rover Sport set for global premiere
Dubai, March 11, 2013
The all-new Range Rover Sport will make its global premiere in a ground breaking live drive through Manhattan, New York on March 26.
Land Rover's fastest vehicle to date will be revealed to audiences around the world on the eve of the 2013 New York Auto Show.
The drive will take place on the streets of the Range Rover Sport's largest market – New York City. More Sports are sold in New York than any other metropolitan area in the world and the model is North America’s best-selling Land Rover product.
In a first for Land Rover, the event will be broadcast live to global audiences via a dedicated micro site – newrangeroversport.com. Those registering on the site will receive a personal invitation to watch the live reveal on March 26 as well as exclusive extra content and information.
The all-new Range Rover Sport is the latest addition to the new Range Rover family of vehicles and the third Range Rover model to be launched in two years. It follows the launch of the Range Rover Evoque in 2011 and the all-new Range Rover in 2012.
John Edwards, Land Rover global brand director, said: “The all-new Range Rover Sport takes the model to another level. It is Land Rover’s most dynamic vehicle yet and showcases the best of British design, engineering and technological innovation.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha
- Land Cruiser sales up 15pc in GCC
- UAE new car sales set to top pre-crisis peak