Nissan launches the all-new 2013 Sentra
Dubai, March 10, 2013
Arabian Automobiles, of AW Rostmani Group, the exclusive distributor of Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and Northern Emirates, has launched the all-new 2013 Nissan Sentra in the Middle East.
The Nissan Sentra, a premium compact sedan, will be retailed at a starting price of Dh 57,500 ($15,650) across Arabian Automobiles showrooms in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, a statement said.
Sentra is Nissan’s newest model in the 1.6-litre to 1.8-litre compact sedan segment offering the spaciousness and comfort of cars usually found in the segment above.
With its advanced technologies and upscale compact sedan positioning, the model uniquely stands out in the largest and most competitive automotive segment – the C segment. Nissan is currently the segment leader with 30 per cent share in 2012, the statement said.
Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles said, “Since the launch of the all-new Nissan Sentra in the region in January, we have seen a lot of interest and received numerous enquiries in our showrooms. Nissan Sentra’s seductive design, unexpected spaciousness, class-defying features and ability to over-deliver on the basics move the game on significantly for compact sedans.
“We are confident the Nissan Sentra will quickly become a popular model among UAE residents, with its unique combination of features offering a driving experience associated with larger cars.”
Standard features include intelligent key & Push engine start, rear passenger air vents, fitment of soft interior trims, and a wide range of safety equipment including dual airbags, ABS (anti-lock braking system), EBD (electronic brake-force distribution), and BA (brake assist). – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service