Renault launches digital facility for service
Dubai, March 10, 2013
Renault Middle East has launched a first of its kind digital platform in automotive industry in the region featuring exclusive and personalised services for Renault owners.
My Renault (myrenault-me.com), offers customers preferential treatment on a daily basis, saving them time and effort, a statement said.
The platform provides a world of privileges to registered customers, such as access to important information and documentation about their cars, easy and direct access to their local dealer for fast communication (on technical support or service appointment).
My Renault also advises Renault owners on how and when to take care of their car, via personalized reminders on car registration and service maintenance, as well as useful and educational content broadcast.
Registered customers will get exclusive discounts and tailor-made offers, specifically designed according to their vehicle model, engine type, car-manufacturing year or even gender of the car-owner. Customers can download offers vouchers from the website and redeem it at any Renault dealership.
My Renault aims to enhance customer interaction and experience with the brand, and ensure access anywhere and anytime. The facility is accessible on all devices that support internet connectivity, including PCs, tablets and mobile phones.
In addition, customers can remotely access their personalised user accounts and information at dealership sites by using their mobile device to scan the unique QR code generated for each individual user.
Renault uses Myrenault portal to share the brand’s latest news from around the globe, and depending on their car model, Renault owners can have access to personalised articles and videos related to their vehicle.
My Renault platform launch in the region is in line with Renault Brand vision of being 'The young and cosmopolitan people-centric car brand providing connected and innovative experience that go far beyond the car.’
Since its launch in other global regions, user registration is close to one million members. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer