KIA Motors set for annual road show
Dubai, March 6, 2013
KIA Motors Corporation through its sole distributor in the UAE, Al Majid Motors Company, is taking to the road with its annual ‘KIA on Tour’ road show set to be held from March 8 to April 5.
The event gives car enthusiasts a way to experience a line-up of their favourite models along with a chance to win one of the valuable prizes associated with the tour, a statement from the company said.
The show will pull into drive at Al Qasba, Sharjah, make its way to Ibn Batuta Mall in Dubai on March 15th and then to Bawadi Mall in Al Ain on March 29, before making a final stop at Al Manar Mall on April 5 in Ras Al Khaimah.
Mohammed Khader, president of Al Majid Motors Company KIA, said: “With each successive road show we continue to place customers in the driver’s seat of our range of cars; this first-hand experience allows them to truly experience the innovation behind each of our models. We are confident that they will come away well-informed of the quality, class and performance associated with the KIA name.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race