Bahrain, UAE officials discuss transport ties
Manama, March 4, 2013
Bahrain Minister of Transportation Kamal bin Ahmed Mohammed recently met with the UAE Ambassador to Bahrain Mohammed bin Sultan Al Suwaidi at the Civil Aviation Affairs headquarters.
During the meeting, the Minister of Transportation welcomed the ambassador wishing him success in his new diplomatic duties and then proceeded to discuss the cooperation relations between the two countries and ways to boost them, particularly in the transportation sector.
The Minister also underlined Bahrain’s commitment in building bilateral cooperation and in exploring future opportunities to foster collaboration between the two countries.
On his part, the Ambassador praised the efforts undertaken so far by the Ministry of Transportation and commended the strong ties binding the two countries. The Ambassador also asserted his keenness in continuously coordinating with the Ministry regarding common interests. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise