Bahrain, UAE officials discuss transport ties
Manama, March 4, 2013
Bahrain Minister of Transportation Kamal bin Ahmed Mohammed recently met with the UAE Ambassador to Bahrain Mohammed bin Sultan Al Suwaidi at the Civil Aviation Affairs headquarters.
During the meeting, the Minister of Transportation welcomed the ambassador wishing him success in his new diplomatic duties and then proceeded to discuss the cooperation relations between the two countries and ways to boost them, particularly in the transportation sector.
The Minister also underlined Bahrain’s commitment in building bilateral cooperation and in exploring future opportunities to foster collaboration between the two countries.
On his part, the Ambassador praised the efforts undertaken so far by the Ministry of Transportation and commended the strong ties binding the two countries. The Ambassador also asserted his keenness in continuously coordinating with the Ministry regarding common interests. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom