Hyundai launches new Centennial
DUbai, March 3, 2013
The New 2014 Hyundai Centennial, the company’s luxury flagship, is now on sale in the Middle East, offering a significantly enhanced interior and a host of cutting-edge features.
The new car also boasts two new, high performance GDi engines.
With exterior changes to the stylish new model kept to a minimum, the interior sees a completely redesigned dashboard and upgraded, more comfortable seats. Noise reduction measures ensure the cabin is ultra-quiet, while premium features such as a head-up display, blind spot detection system, shift by wire and a haptic steering wheel put the New 2014 Centennial at the top of the class when it comes to the latest technology, said a statement.
With a choice of 3.8 V6 GDi or 5.0 V8 GDi engines, drivers will certainly not be left wanting for power and performance, it said.
Hyundai’s flagship car has already enjoyed significant success in the GCC and Levant countries, where sales grew 147 per cent in 2012, and across the world.
“In North America, research conducted by influential automotive industry forecaster, ALG, as confirmed that the Centennial holds its value better than its key competitors, the BMW 7-Series, the Mercedes Benz S-Class and the Audi A8,” the company said.
The Middle East is the first region outside of Hyundai’s Korean home market to receive the new model, and prices will start from around $60,000 for the 3.8 V6 GDi, and around $70,000 for the 5.0 V8 GDi, depending on exact specification, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service