Motorcity unveils all-new Korando
Manama, February 19, 2013
Motorcity, the sole distributor of SsangYong in Bahrain, has announced new offers on the all-new SUV model SsangYong Korando.
Equipped with 2.0L petrol engine, 150 HP SsangYong Korando, now available in automatic transmission, features a smooth and sleek design that redefines the urban chic, outstanding utility and performance and the latest safety technologies.
The all new Korando offers advanced technologies including, dual remote keyless entry system, parking aid system, six-speaker audio system with CD (MP3), USB memory slot, auxiliary port, bluetooth, cruise control, trip computer, front fog lamps, a stylish silver roof rail and sunroof, a statement from Motorcity said.
SsangYong is highly focused on the active and passive safety of the driver and the passengers, and Korando is built with high integrated monocoque body and side impact protection beams. Two airbags come as a standard, to protect the passengers in case of collision or an impact.
Anti lock braking system (ABS) and electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) are used to monitor vehicle and road conditions and intervene when a potentially dangerous situation is detected, the statement said.
The range starts from BD6,800 ($17,856.7).– TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom
- Al-Futtaim unveils new Honda offers