Motorcity unveils all-new Korando
Manama, February 19, 2013
Motorcity, the sole distributor of SsangYong in Bahrain, has announced new offers on the all-new SUV model SsangYong Korando.
Equipped with 2.0L petrol engine, 150 HP SsangYong Korando, now available in automatic transmission, features a smooth and sleek design that redefines the urban chic, outstanding utility and performance and the latest safety technologies.
The all new Korando offers advanced technologies including, dual remote keyless entry system, parking aid system, six-speaker audio system with CD (MP3), USB memory slot, auxiliary port, bluetooth, cruise control, trip computer, front fog lamps, a stylish silver roof rail and sunroof, a statement from Motorcity said.
SsangYong is highly focused on the active and passive safety of the driver and the passengers, and Korando is built with high integrated monocoque body and side impact protection beams. Two airbags come as a standard, to protect the passengers in case of collision or an impact.
Anti lock braking system (ABS) and electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) are used to monitor vehicle and road conditions and intervene when a potentially dangerous situation is detected, the statement said.
The range starts from BD6,800 ($17,856.7).– TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer