Kia launches all-new Cerato in Dubai
Dubai, February 13, 2013
Kia Motors Corporation, through its sole distributor in the UAE – Al Majid Motors Company, recently held a grand launch event for the all-new Kia Cerato Sedan, at the Park Hyatt Dubai.
Over 350 guests gathered in anticipation for the official reveal of the all-new Kia Cerato, a statement from the company said. As the guest of honour for the gala dinner, the third-generation Cerato made heads turn with its impressive makeover thanks to Peter Schreyer, Kia’s chief design officer and Tom Kearns, chief designer, Kia Motors America.
The new model boasts re-engineered body shell, more space, improved intrinsic quality and a host of additional convenience and safety features, all coupled with class-leading fuel economy, the statement said.
The driver-focused cockpit places all the major and minor controls within easy-to-operate reach, while the sweeping curve of the centre stack creates a voluminous feeling while combining state-of-the-art IT imagery.
“The perfect balance of style, performance and economy; the re-designed Kia Cerato is vision of car excellence,” said Mohammed Khader, president of Al Majid Motors- Kia. “We are confident that demand for the new model will be overwhelming. It is a true gift of innovation.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style