Kia launches all-new Cerato in Dubai
Dubai, February 13, 2013
Kia Motors Corporation, through its sole distributor in the UAE – Al Majid Motors Company, recently held a grand launch event for the all-new Kia Cerato Sedan, at the Park Hyatt Dubai.
Over 350 guests gathered in anticipation for the official reveal of the all-new Kia Cerato, a statement from the company said. As the guest of honour for the gala dinner, the third-generation Cerato made heads turn with its impressive makeover thanks to Peter Schreyer, Kia’s chief design officer and Tom Kearns, chief designer, Kia Motors America.
The new model boasts re-engineered body shell, more space, improved intrinsic quality and a host of additional convenience and safety features, all coupled with class-leading fuel economy, the statement said.
The driver-focused cockpit places all the major and minor controls within easy-to-operate reach, while the sweeping curve of the centre stack creates a voluminous feeling while combining state-of-the-art IT imagery.
“The perfect balance of style, performance and economy; the re-designed Kia Cerato is vision of car excellence,” said Mohammed Khader, president of Al Majid Motors- Kia. “We are confident that demand for the new model will be overwhelming. It is a true gift of innovation.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award