Kia launches all-new Cerato in Dubai
Dubai, February 13, 2013
Kia Motors Corporation, through its sole distributor in the UAE – Al Majid Motors Company, recently held a grand launch event for the all-new Kia Cerato Sedan, at the Park Hyatt Dubai.
Over 350 guests gathered in anticipation for the official reveal of the all-new Kia Cerato, a statement from the company said. As the guest of honour for the gala dinner, the third-generation Cerato made heads turn with its impressive makeover thanks to Peter Schreyer, Kia’s chief design officer and Tom Kearns, chief designer, Kia Motors America.
The new model boasts re-engineered body shell, more space, improved intrinsic quality and a host of additional convenience and safety features, all coupled with class-leading fuel economy, the statement said.
The driver-focused cockpit places all the major and minor controls within easy-to-operate reach, while the sweeping curve of the centre stack creates a voluminous feeling while combining state-of-the-art IT imagery.
“The perfect balance of style, performance and economy; the re-designed Kia Cerato is vision of car excellence,” said Mohammed Khader, president of Al Majid Motors- Kia. “We are confident that demand for the new model will be overwhelming. It is a true gift of innovation.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week