New Opel models set for UAE launch
Dubai, February 4, 2013
Liberty Automobiles, one of the largest GM dealerships in the UAE, has announced plans to launch the new 2013 Opel line-up at its showrooms across the emirates next month.
Now the third largest brand in the European passenger car market, the new Opel line-up is refreshingly different, offering quality German manufacturing, combined with passion and performance, whilst delivering value for money.
Whether they are looking for a sporty compact or a spacious family vehicle, UAE customers will find something to suit their tastes and needs in the new Opel range, said a statement from Liberty.
The line-up includes the sporty Opel Corsa, sculptured Opel Astra, classy Opel Insignia, elegant Opel Meriva and the spacious Zafira Tourer and their variants, including the Opel Performance Centre (OPC) models.
Liberty Automobiles has upgraded its showrooms in Dubai and Sharjah in preparation for the launch of Opel, whilst enhancing its flagship Liberty Experience to include a three year/100,000km warranty and a three year/60,000km service and maintenance package for Opel.
Founded in Rüsselsheim, Germany in 1862, Opel is one of Europe’s largest automobile manufacturers celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012.
Gilbert Nassar, the brand manager for Opel at Liberty Automobiles said, "It is a brand with a rich heritage of over 150 years and a passion for innovation that has led to its strongest ever line-up of vehicles."
"We are proud to partner with such a renowned German automotive manufacturer to offer UAE customers a complete range of vehicles that delivers an exciting driving experience at an affordable price. We look forward to celebrating the official launch with our esteemed customers next month," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm