Mahmoudia unveils all-new Jaguar XF
Amman, February 3, 2013
Mahmoudia Motors, the official distributor of Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in Jordan, has introduced the all-new Jaguar XF four-cylinder 2.0T Luxury model.
The new model features a wealth of luxurious finishes including a V4 2.0 liter turbocharged engine and an eight-speed automatic gearbox, a statement from the company said.
This model also offers front and side airbags, an anti-lock braking system (ABS), cornering brake control (CBC) and emergency brake assist (EBA).
“Enabling customers to own premium vehicles at reasonable prices is a top priority at Mahmoudia Motors. We are confident that the Jaguar XF 4-cylinder 2.0T Luxury model will be largely popular amongst customers who are on the lookout for class-leading cars that combines powerful performance and sophistication with affordability,” said Amjad Saeed, general manager, Mahmoudia Motors.
“This particular model is highly competitive in terms of price amongst other cars in its class within the Jordanian market. At Mahmoudia Motors, we continuously seek to not only meet, but also exceed our customers’ expectations. As such, we have also become renowned in the local market for our top-notch customer care services and around-the-clock roadside assistance.”
Prior to the arrival of the new Jaguar XF 4-cylinder 2.0T Luxury model, Mahmoudia Motors launched the XF sports car model which is a four door coupe in the sedan category that fits five passengers, the statement said.
The vehicle allows drivers to choose from three powerful engines including a six-cylinder three liter engine that generates 238Bhp, in addition to an eight-cylinder five-liter engine that generates 385Bhp or a supercharged eight-cylinder five-liter engine that generates 510Bhp.
The price of the car starts at JD58,000 ($81,861.40). – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers