BMW unveils new bespoke Pearl cars
Manama, February 2, 2013
BMW Middle East has introduced the BMW Individual Pearl cars from the company's bespoke optioning programme, BMW Individual, which enables customers to tailor their vehicle to a bespoke design that suits their individual style.
The programme allows customers to use a range of premium materials, paints and interior trims. The Pearl models are an inspiration of the shallow and warm waters of the Arabian Gulf which are famous for creating pearls, and thus only exclusive to the region, a statement from the company said.
BMW Individual designers transferred the mystery, elegance and beauty of the Pearl to a total of 88 BMW 7 Series and 6 Series Gran Coupé models. Alexander Eftimov, director of sales & marketing, BMW Group Middle East, said: “Customers in the Middle East enjoy individualisation where they can own something that stands out and is unique, and the BMW Pearl is something that is one of its kind, exclusive and very special.”
“We are meeting this demand by providing customers with a top-of-the range BMW that includes a selection of unique and very premium materials, paints and interior trims options. The cars are very exclusive and examples of what can be produced within our BMW Individual programme.”
It features an exclusive frozen matt brilliant white exterior colour that reproduces the unique shimmer of the finest Arabian pearls, the statement said. On the interior, it is coupled with the BMW Individual finest merino Amaro brown leather with newly developed white piping, a headliner in Amaro brown Alcantara and the wood trim in ash grain white. An elegant 'Pearl' designation on the chrome trim adorns the rear of both models as well as the door entry seals.
Established in 1991, BMW Individual was the first-of-its-kind in the premium automotive industry. The programme launched with the aim of leading the trend towards more individuality by concentrating on customers looking for made-to-measure solutions and making tougher demands on their BMW in terms of distinction design and function.
The BMW Pearl models are the embodiment of luxury and style and are now available from Euro Motors, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm