Kia holds all-new Cerato test drive
Dubai, January 28, 2013
Kia Motors Company recently held a test drive for its all-new Cerato sedan, giving local and international media a chance to experience the upgrades first-hand.
The new model boasts re-engineered body shell, more space, improved intrinsic quality and a host of additional convenience and safety features, all coupled with class-leading fuel economy, a statement from the company said.
Mohammed Khader, president of Al Majid Motors – KIA; company officials; and media attended the event.
“The new model goes places that it has never gone before in terms of efficiency, style and performance. We are confident that those who attended the test drive were able to fully grasp the innovation that is the reinvented Kia Cerato, and that their positive feedback will be a reflection of customer demand for the model,” Khader said.
The third-generation Cerato’s ‘look’ was created at Kia’s American Design Center in California. The design team was directed by Kia’s chief design officer Peter Schreyer, and headed by Tom Kearns, chief designer, Kia Motors America. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers