McLaren to make P1 debut in Bahrain
Manama, January 28, 2013
A new McLaren supercar will make its Middle Eastern debut in Bahrain this week, a report said.
McLaren Automotive is unveiling its McLaren P1 supercar prototype during a VIP, invite-only event, being hosted on Thursday by McLaren Automotive, Mumtalakat and Al Ghassan Motors, according to the report in our sister publication, the Gulf daily News.
“The ultimate goal is to build this car in very limited numbers and raise the supercar performance bar,” said McLaren Automotive Middle East and Africa regional director Mark Harrison. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC