Bahrain debut for Toyota’s flagship sedan
Manama, January 22, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributors of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, has announced the January 26 grand debut of Toyota’s flagship sedan, the 2013 Avalon, set to take place at its showroom.
Everyone is anticipating the grand reveal of Toyota’s new work of genius, a whole new car with advanced sophistication, inside out, a statement from the company said. The event will be attended by top executives from Toyota, Ebrahim K Kanoo’s top management and a number of distinguished guests.
Ayman Shehadeh, Toyota and Lexus brand manager at Ebrahim K Kanoo, said: “We invite all luxury devotees to join us on January 26 to reveal Toyota’s latest innovations, the new Avalon, a superior sedan that exudes style and elegance.”
“It marks a fresh peak in the luxurious driving. From the captivating lines of its dynamic athletic styling, to the feeling of deep comfort in the spacious cabin inspired by a blend of refined features, to the exhilaration of lively performance with responsible efficiency, it offers a true enriching experience.”
Expressing a bold approach to design, the sleek lines of the front profile with its larger lower grille, sleek upper grille and the world’s first ‘double-eye squared lighting technology’ for the low-beam lamps anticipate an exhilarating driving experience, the statement said.
The new model is more luxurious on the inside with ambient lighting, a high-tech dashboard with IntelliTouch capacitive controls, all seats trimmed in genuine leather and a world’s first e-tray.
For the driver, it’s more fun behind the wheels, with a smart blend of free-flowing power, agile stable handling, and excellent fuel efficiency, it said. The Avalon is powered with 3.5 L, V6 dual VVT-i engine, 274 HP, and 6 super automatic transmission.
The New Avalon 2013 is loaded with sophisticated features and the latest safety technologies to enhance driving pleasure, and create a confident and relaxing driving experience. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week