AMA Motors upbeat over growth drive
Manama, January 17, 2013
AMA Motors, part of the Ahmed Mansoor Al A'Ali Group, has booked up for the gulfBID exhibition this year, with both a major stand in the exhibition and a strong presence in the new outdoor display area at the event.
"For us gulfBID was fantastic and so we decided to sign up for Hilal Conferences and Exhibitions' other major industrial event," said AMA general manager Simon Keen.
"The gulfBID exhibition far exceeded our expectations and we have the same positive feel about Gulf Industry Fair.”
"This is a good time to be participating because there are now clear signs that the economy is picking up again.”
"We are in the construction and transportation business and our performance last year far exceeded our expectations.”
"In 2011, we sold eight trucks but last year we sold 182 and business is continuing to look good.”
"Here at Gulf Industry Fair you can detect a more positive attitude and that is good news for our business," Keen added.
"We are displaying a complete package of equipment from small tampers to huge trucks. We are a company that can offer complete transportation solutions to industry," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise