Ebrahim K Kanoo holds annual staff party
Manama, January 15, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, recently organised its annual staff recognition party for all its after-sales centers’ staff at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
The event was attended by 650 people including members from Ebrahim K Kanoo’s top management, and aimed at showing the employees the management’s appreciation and recognition for their efforts and hard work during the year 2012, a statement from the company said.
Ebrahim M Kanoo, director of operations, Ebrahim K Kanoo, said: “The company organised this gathering with one intention in mind and that is to confirm sincere appreciation to all its after-sales service staff members as they are the driving force behind success towards reaching high Toyota and Lexus customers satisfaction levels.”
Ebrahim K Kanoo, a pioneer in the automotive industry in the Kingdom of Bahrain, is famed for their high quality products and the best customer service, supported by a huge network of service centers distributed across Bahrain including, the state-of-the-art Toyota Plaza and Arad Service Centers, fully equipped Body and Paint centers in Arad and a total of 9 genuine spare parts branches. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha
- Land Cruiser sales up 15pc in GCC
- UAE new car sales set to top pre-crisis peak