2013 Subaru Tribeca launched in Bahrain
Manama, January 15, 2013
Motorcity, the sole distributor of Subaru in Bahrain, has announced the arrival of the 2013 model of Subaru Tribeca, a family sports utility vehicle (SUV).
Vishal Prabhakar, acting sales manager at Motorcity commented: “The new Subaru Tribeca 2013 is a family SUV which will offer our customers a perfect combination of Comfort, Modern technology and Exhilarating performance.”
Subaru is the only manufacturer with IIHS Top Safety Picks for all models, three years in a row running (2010-2012), a statement said.
The new Tribeca 2013 offers safety features such as Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), Roll Over sensor, Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist system.
The Tribeca 2013 also comes with improved safety features like brake override function, and fuel supply cut off in the event of deployment of airbags.
Tribeca offers a standard 8-way adjustable power driver's seat, as well as a number of other features including ambient interior lighting, leather-trimmed upholstery, power sunroof, and a rear view camera. The Tribeca 2013 introduces a new attractive colour, Venetian Red Pearl along with the other standard colors.
The Tribeca features a premium audio system with a 6-disc in-dash CD changer. It's all delivered by 9 speakers placed throughout the cabin. The new model also features a two-zone AC and a rear cooler.
Subaru’s fine tuned 3.6 L Horizontal Subaru Boxer engine delivers a thrilling 258 HP of power with 6 cylinders, 5 speeds automatic transmission and is backed up with Subaru’s Symmetrical All Wheel Drive (AWD) system for excellent control, efficiency and quick response to slippery conditions.
The new Tribeca has HID headlamps, fog lamps, 18-inch alloy wheels and roof rails as well as a cabin for seven passengers with a flexible third row. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer