Audi Middle East names new MD
Dubai, January 13, 2013
Audi Middle East has announced the appointment of Trevor Hill as managing director.
With over 20 years of global experience with Audi, he joins the Middle East subsidiary of Audi following six years in the role of managing director of Audi Korea in Seoul, South Korea.
Since entering the market with a regional head office in 2005, Audi has grown strongly in the Middle East, said Hill.
“In 2013, we want to reach the threshold of 10,000 Audi cars sold in the region annually and double that figure by 2020,” he explained.
“We already have the right products and the right technology in place. Our absolute focus will therefore be on customer satisfaction, particularly in the area of after sales. In 2013 alone our dealers are working on seven new service facilities across the region” he added.
In addition to his role as Audi Middle East Managing Director, Hill will also take on the role as managing director of Audi Volkswagen Middle East overall.
He holds a Higher Diploma in Education (HdipED) from the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa, a Certificate in Motor Vehicle Retailing from the University of Cape Town, and an MBA from Anaheim University in the US state of California. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi