Audi Middle East names new MD
Dubai, January 13, 2013
Audi Middle East has announced the appointment of Trevor Hill as managing director.
With over 20 years of global experience with Audi, he joins the Middle East subsidiary of Audi following six years in the role of managing director of Audi Korea in Seoul, South Korea.
Since entering the market with a regional head office in 2005, Audi has grown strongly in the Middle East, said Hill.
“In 2013, we want to reach the threshold of 10,000 Audi cars sold in the region annually and double that figure by 2020,” he explained.
“We already have the right products and the right technology in place. Our absolute focus will therefore be on customer satisfaction, particularly in the area of after sales. In 2013 alone our dealers are working on seven new service facilities across the region” he added.
In addition to his role as Audi Middle East Managing Director, Hill will also take on the role as managing director of Audi Volkswagen Middle East overall.
He holds a Higher Diploma in Education (HdipED) from the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa, a Certificate in Motor Vehicle Retailing from the University of Cape Town, and an MBA from Anaheim University in the US state of California. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award