Al-Futtaim Motors hosts awareness campaign
Dubai, December 26, 2012
Al-Futtaim Motors in partnership with Dubai Governments recently completed a service awareness campaign designed to improve employee vehicle safety, reduce the rate of accidents on UAE roads and help improve fuel consumption.
During the ten-day campaign, 650 Toyota owners working for Dubai Municipality, Dubai Police and Dubai Civil Defence received a free five-point vehicle inspection service by Al-Futtaim Motors’ technicians and service advisors which addressed motorists’ queries pertaining to their vehicles and explained the basics about routine car maintenance.
“Al-Futtaim Motors is always committed to customers’ wellbeing and safety and these joint initiatives were an ideal opportunity to create awareness about the importance of regular check-ups and routine maintenance. Not only does this help prevent vehicle breakdown and improve fuel consumption but it also lowers the long term costs of ownership,” said Alan Carpenter, general manager for sales & marketing, Al-Futtaim Motors.
The employees who participated in the campaign also received service vouchers for a complementary comprehensive 42-point vehicle check in addition to car wash tickets.
One government employee also won exclusive VIP tickets to the Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service