Al-Futtaim Motors hosts awareness campaign
Dubai, December 26, 2012
Al-Futtaim Motors in partnership with Dubai Governments recently completed a service awareness campaign designed to improve employee vehicle safety, reduce the rate of accidents on UAE roads and help improve fuel consumption.
During the ten-day campaign, 650 Toyota owners working for Dubai Municipality, Dubai Police and Dubai Civil Defence received a free five-point vehicle inspection service by Al-Futtaim Motors’ technicians and service advisors which addressed motorists’ queries pertaining to their vehicles and explained the basics about routine car maintenance.
“Al-Futtaim Motors is always committed to customers’ wellbeing and safety and these joint initiatives were an ideal opportunity to create awareness about the importance of regular check-ups and routine maintenance. Not only does this help prevent vehicle breakdown and improve fuel consumption but it also lowers the long term costs of ownership,” said Alan Carpenter, general manager for sales & marketing, Al-Futtaim Motors.
The employees who participated in the campaign also received service vouchers for a complementary comprehensive 42-point vehicle check in addition to car wash tickets.
One government employee also won exclusive VIP tickets to the Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran