Mufarreh bin Mohammed Al-Zahrani at the show opening
Toyota unveils new Avalon, Rav4 at Jeddah show
Jeddah, December 25, 2012
Toyota has unveiled its all new 2013 Avalon and the completely reengineered SUV Rav4 at the ongoing Saudi International Motor Show in Jeddah.
The motor show was inaugurated yesterday by (December 24) Mufarreh bin Mohammed Al-Zahrani, general director of Roads and Transports Department in Makkah Province, and is being held until December 28 at Alharthy Exhibition Center.
Toyota had on display its full 2013 line up at the show in addition to the fun and interactive activities that have become the hallmark of the Toyota pavilion at the motor show.
Adel Ezzat, managing director of Marketing at Abdul Latif Jameel (ALJ), the authorised distributor of Toyota in Saudi Arabia, said: “The Saudi International Motor Show is a world-class event and as such it is the ideal platform for us to unveil two key Toyota models, while also on display are the Toyota Prius, the pioneer of hybrid vehicles, some special editions for our youth and the complete range of Toyota cars.”
“With major happenings such as these two debuts, along with many exciting activities and competitions, we look forward to welcoming many more visitors during the next few days to have the joyful experience at the Toyota booth,” he added.
“The all new Avalon 2013 is the pinnacle of luxury. From the captivating exterior design to the deep comfort in the spacious cabin, it offers a truly enriching luxury experience,” Ezzat said.
“No one will want to miss this opportunity to see the new Rav-4 that has taken on a stylish new personality, radiant with urban beauty and confident power.
“Looking to the future of sustainable mobility, visitors to our stand at the Motor Show can see 15 years of pioneering research and development embodied in the Toyota Prius, the world’s first mass produced hybrid vehicle and the ultimate eco-friendly car,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi