Towell Auto unveils Chinese mini SUV
Muscat, December 24, 2012
Towell Auto Centre (TAC), the exclusive dealer in Oman for Chinese automotive manufacturer Geely, recently unveiled Geely GX2, a mini sports utility vehicle (SUV).
The GX2 features an external back up tyre and a luggage carrier on the roof.
With the size of 3813mm x1630mm x 1530mm, and a 2340mm wheelbase, even someone at 1.8m height won’t feel constraint in the GX2’s driving cabin, a company statement said.
The spacious interior features an all black sport style, while a round-shape design is adopted extensively in the concise central console. Electronic windows are installed on four doors, and a reversing radar, six speakers, CD+MP3, electronic rearview mirror are adopted to ensure convenience.
It is equipped with Geely’s brand new 1.5-litre in-line four-cylinder engine, offering a maximum power of 102kw and a torque of 136Nm.
In terms of safety, GX2 is designed according to C-NCAP five-star standard, featuring seamless jointing conducted by Japan Nachi Machine. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers