Towell Auto unveils Chinese mini SUV
Muscat, December 24, 2012
Towell Auto Centre (TAC), the exclusive dealer in Oman for Chinese automotive manufacturer Geely, recently unveiled Geely GX2, a mini sports utility vehicle (SUV).
The GX2 features an external back up tyre and a luggage carrier on the roof.
With the size of 3813mm x1630mm x 1530mm, and a 2340mm wheelbase, even someone at 1.8m height won’t feel constraint in the GX2’s driving cabin, a company statement said.
The spacious interior features an all black sport style, while a round-shape design is adopted extensively in the concise central console. Electronic windows are installed on four doors, and a reversing radar, six speakers, CD+MP3, electronic rearview mirror are adopted to ensure convenience.
It is equipped with Geely’s brand new 1.5-litre in-line four-cylinder engine, offering a maximum power of 102kw and a torque of 136Nm.
In terms of safety, GX2 is designed according to C-NCAP five-star standard, featuring seamless jointing conducted by Japan Nachi Machine. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE