Al Haddad appoints 3 new sales team members
Manama, December 23, 2012
Al Haddad Motors, the authorised general distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Bahrain, has made three new appointments to its sales team with the purpose of making the customer experience in the Kingdom the best.
Salman Yousif joins as showroom manager, Melville D’Souza comes on board as corporate sales executive and Fawaz Ali, as sales consultant.
Yousif brings 22 years of local experience to Al Haddad, during which he has been awarded ‘Employee of the Year’ twice and recorded best-ever monthly sales figures in his previous roles, a statement from the company said.
Supporting him is Ali, with 12 years of experience and bringing a broad mix of automotive sales expertise from working with BMW and Bugatti to his new role. On the corporate side of the business, D’Souza will use 12 years of regional experience in his role, the statement said.
Graeme Newport, general manager, Al Haddad Motors, said: “I am delighted to announce these three key appointments at Al Haddad Motors who build on our already stellar sales team. I am confident that with the arrival of trained and experienced professionals, we further ensure that customers receive the best service with every visit to the Al Haddad Mercedes-Benz showroom in Bahrain.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers