Al Haddad appoints 3 new sales team members
Manama, December 23, 2012
Al Haddad Motors, the authorised general distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Bahrain, has made three new appointments to its sales team with the purpose of making the customer experience in the Kingdom the best.
Salman Yousif joins as showroom manager, Melville D’Souza comes on board as corporate sales executive and Fawaz Ali, as sales consultant.
Yousif brings 22 years of local experience to Al Haddad, during which he has been awarded ‘Employee of the Year’ twice and recorded best-ever monthly sales figures in his previous roles, a statement from the company said.
Supporting him is Ali, with 12 years of experience and bringing a broad mix of automotive sales expertise from working with BMW and Bugatti to his new role. On the corporate side of the business, D’Souza will use 12 years of regional experience in his role, the statement said.
Graeme Newport, general manager, Al Haddad Motors, said: “I am delighted to announce these three key appointments at Al Haddad Motors who build on our already stellar sales team. I am confident that with the arrival of trained and experienced professionals, we further ensure that customers receive the best service with every visit to the Al Haddad Mercedes-Benz showroom in Bahrain.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Renault rolls out new 'Twin’Run'
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul