Toyota unit wins top performance award in Japan
Manama, December 20, 2012
Ebrahim K Kanoo’s Toyota material handling division recently received the Sales & Customer Support Excellent Performance 2011 Award, at the annual Toyota Material Handling International Distributor Conference held in Yokohama, Japan.
Hisham G Andraos, tech & sales manager at the handling division, received the award from Onishi, president of Toyota Material Handling International (TMHI), a statement from the company said.
“This award demonstrate the continuous support provided by the management to accomplish the excellent records of sales and customer satisfaction, and at the same time the hard work and dedication invested by our professional sales and customer service team,” Andraos said. “Winning this award will drive to deliver more sales and service excellence.”
The Toyota material handling division provides industrial and commercial companies with high quality equipment such as forklifts and lifting trucks, and the ground support equipment for airports, supported by a wide network around the Kingdom offering professional after sales services. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut