Hyundai offers premium lounges at showrooms
Dubai, December 12, 2012
South Korea-based Hyundai Motor Company’s Middle East distributors have rolled out a network of premium lounges in company showrooms across the region.
Following Hyundai’s ‘Modern Premium’ brand direction, the lounges ensure that customers enjoy premium levels of treatment even before stepping into one of Hyundai’s premium models, a statement said.
Salesmen and saleswomen who have been specially trained on Hyundai’s premium range of cars, the Centennial and Genesis, are on hand to assist customers in a dedicated reception area, it added.
Tom Lee, head of Hyundai Middle East’s Regional Headquarters, said: “The premium lounges have been established across the Middle East to offer customers an exclusive and luxurious experience.
“The premium range is receiving increased recognition across the region, with the Centennial recently being named 2012 Car of the Year by leading motoring magazine Sport Auto, and now customers can relax and enjoy a premium experience in our showrooms.”
Hyundai premium car owners are offered a comprehensive Premium Assurance Programme throughout the Middle East. Customers buying a brand new Centennial or Genesis can enjoy a five-year unlimited mileage manufacturer warranty, plus free service contract for three years or 60,000km, Lee said.
Hyundai will also include a guaranteed buy-back value, up to three years roadside assistance and provide the customer with their very own premium service advisor under the terms of the programme. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers