Hyundai offers premium lounges at showrooms
Dubai, December 12, 2012
South Korea-based Hyundai Motor Company’s Middle East distributors have rolled out a network of premium lounges in company showrooms across the region.
Following Hyundai’s ‘Modern Premium’ brand direction, the lounges ensure that customers enjoy premium levels of treatment even before stepping into one of Hyundai’s premium models, a statement said.
Salesmen and saleswomen who have been specially trained on Hyundai’s premium range of cars, the Centennial and Genesis, are on hand to assist customers in a dedicated reception area, it added.
Tom Lee, head of Hyundai Middle East’s Regional Headquarters, said: “The premium lounges have been established across the Middle East to offer customers an exclusive and luxurious experience.
“The premium range is receiving increased recognition across the region, with the Centennial recently being named 2012 Car of the Year by leading motoring magazine Sport Auto, and now customers can relax and enjoy a premium experience in our showrooms.”
Hyundai premium car owners are offered a comprehensive Premium Assurance Programme throughout the Middle East. Customers buying a brand new Centennial or Genesis can enjoy a five-year unlimited mileage manufacturer warranty, plus free service contract for three years or 60,000km, Lee said.
Hyundai will also include a guaranteed buy-back value, up to three years roadside assistance and provide the customer with their very own premium service advisor under the terms of the programme. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha