JAC Motors launches dealership in Bahrain
Manama, December 12, 2012
JAC Motors, a Chinese brand that set up its first international research and development centre in Italy in 2005, has officially launched its dealership in Bahrain.
The company was launched in a ceremony at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel in Bahrain by Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro and Chinese Ambassador Li Chen, said a report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
During the event five cars were unveiled.
"We are proud to be associated with JAC and are happy to bring award-winning car models to Bahrain," said Bahrain Commercial Services chairman Faisal Jawad.
"We believe that these vehicles will be successful in the market and we will do everything to offer people the best service possible."
The new showroom is now open at the Bin Saloom Plaza on Shaikh Salman Highway, Zinj, the report said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC
- 40 GM technicians battle for top honours