JAC Motors launches dealership in Bahrain
Manama, December 12, 2012
JAC Motors, a Chinese brand that set up its first international research and development centre in Italy in 2005, has officially launched its dealership in Bahrain.
The company was launched in a ceremony at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel in Bahrain by Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro and Chinese Ambassador Li Chen, said a report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
During the event five cars were unveiled.
"We are proud to be associated with JAC and are happy to bring award-winning car models to Bahrain," said Bahrain Commercial Services chairman Faisal Jawad.
"We believe that these vehicles will be successful in the market and we will do everything to offer people the best service possible."
The new showroom is now open at the Bin Saloom Plaza on Shaikh Salman Highway, Zinj, the report said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers