Mahmoudia names Facebook contest winners
Amman, December 10, 2012
Mahmoudia Motors, the official dealer of the Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in Jordan, recently honoured the winners of its Facebook competition which concluded on November 30.
The winners - Walaa Amin Azar and Rama Maher Shneiweras - were selected through a draw and both of them were presented an iPad.
To be eligible to enter the draw, participants were asked to Like the Mahmoudia Motors Facebook page and submit their registration forms.
“This competition was aimed at interacting with both our customers and local community members. Mahmoudia would like to extend congratulations to the lucky iPad winners, and reiterate our commitment to continue launchingsimilar competitions that further familiarize our customers with the company and the premium cars we offer, as well as provide them with the opportunity to win various valuable prizes,” remarked its general manager Amjad Saeed.
Mahmoudia Motors Volvo brand manager Marouf Badran said, “We are happy to see our Facebook page become an effective tool that brings us closer to our customers and fans. This drives us to continuously launch competitions and programs that are cutting-edge and cater to youth."-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers