Mahmoudia names Facebook contest winners
Amman, December 10, 2012
Mahmoudia Motors, the official dealer of the Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in Jordan, recently honoured the winners of its Facebook competition which concluded on November 30.
The winners - Walaa Amin Azar and Rama Maher Shneiweras - were selected through a draw and both of them were presented an iPad.
To be eligible to enter the draw, participants were asked to Like the Mahmoudia Motors Facebook page and submit their registration forms.
“This competition was aimed at interacting with both our customers and local community members. Mahmoudia would like to extend congratulations to the lucky iPad winners, and reiterate our commitment to continue launchingsimilar competitions that further familiarize our customers with the company and the premium cars we offer, as well as provide them with the opportunity to win various valuable prizes,” remarked its general manager Amjad Saeed.
Mahmoudia Motors Volvo brand manager Marouf Badran said, “We are happy to see our Facebook page become an effective tool that brings us closer to our customers and fans. This drives us to continuously launch competitions and programs that are cutting-edge and cater to youth."-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE