Mercedes-Benz delivers fleet for Emirates service
Dubai, December 10, 2012
Mercedes-Benz has delivered a fleet of its high-profile vehicles to Emirates, a leading Dubai-based airline, for the airline’s First Class customer chauffeur service.
The fleet, delivered to the airline’s dedicated Terminal 3 hub at Dubai International Airport, consisted of 46 estate variants of the segment leading E-Class executive saloon and 20 luxurious Viano large-capacity vehicles.
Finalised in January 2012 by Gargash Enterprises – the authorised Mercedes-Benz distributor for Dubai and Northern Emirates in conjunction with Daimler Middle East and Levant (DMEL) Corporate Sales - the contract for the shining black fleet took effect in the third quarter of this year.
Both the E-Class and the Viano feature the brand hallmarks of style, economy, safety, efficiency, luggage space, and reliability, a statement said.
Frank Bernthaler, director, Sales and Marketing, Mercedes-Benz Cars, Middle East & Levant said: “First Class customers expect the best or nothing when they travel. The Mercedes-Benz brand is synonymous with luxury and quality and so perfectly meets every expectation held by a first class traveller, whilst reliability and luggage space ensures their itinerary will not waver.”
“Mercedes-Benz comprehensive after sales servicing ensures that the vehicles continue to perform at their peak, providing a safe investment and peace of mind to our partner Emirates Airline,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE