Mercedes-Benz delivers fleet for Emirates service
Dubai, December 10, 2012
Mercedes-Benz has delivered a fleet of its high-profile vehicles to Emirates, a leading Dubai-based airline, for the airline’s First Class customer chauffeur service.
The fleet, delivered to the airline’s dedicated Terminal 3 hub at Dubai International Airport, consisted of 46 estate variants of the segment leading E-Class executive saloon and 20 luxurious Viano large-capacity vehicles.
Finalised in January 2012 by Gargash Enterprises – the authorised Mercedes-Benz distributor for Dubai and Northern Emirates in conjunction with Daimler Middle East and Levant (DMEL) Corporate Sales - the contract for the shining black fleet took effect in the third quarter of this year.
Both the E-Class and the Viano feature the brand hallmarks of style, economy, safety, efficiency, luggage space, and reliability, a statement said.
Frank Bernthaler, director, Sales and Marketing, Mercedes-Benz Cars, Middle East & Levant said: “First Class customers expect the best or nothing when they travel. The Mercedes-Benz brand is synonymous with luxury and quality and so perfectly meets every expectation held by a first class traveller, whilst reliability and luggage space ensures their itinerary will not waver.”
“Mercedes-Benz comprehensive after sales servicing ensures that the vehicles continue to perform at their peak, providing a safe investment and peace of mind to our partner Emirates Airline,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Renault rolls out new 'Twin’Run'
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul