Hertz offers UAE winter travel discount
Dubai, December 10, 2012
Middle East travellers planning to travel to the UAE in December can avail a discount of up to 25 per cent discount on car rentals from Hertz, a regional leader in car rentals.
The company has informed its customers to book early to avoid disappointment, and take advantage of pre-paid rates, ensuring that not only will they secure the vehicle of their choice, but will also save money by paying in advance.
Sunita Gomes, commercial director for Hertz Middle East and Africa said: “In certain parts of Europe and North America, car rental companies run short of vehicles over the Christmas and New Year period given the short term spike in demand in a reduced winter fleet environment.”
“As such, Hertz pre-paid rates offer customers peace of mind to enjoy their holiday knowing they will have a safe, reliable vehicle to use, which has been pre-paid with a discounted rate.
“With many European countries witnessing freezing temperatures over the winter months and vastly different driving terrains to those in Middle East countries, it is even more important that our customers act now to secure a vehicle which is right for their holiday needs,” she added.
Middle East travellers booking with Hertz can also earn Frequent Traveller Miles from Hertz global airline partners, including Emirates Skywards, Etihad Guest, Qatar Airways Privilege Club, and Saudi Alfursan.
Hertz guarantees the make and model of the customer’s choice when booking from the Prestige Collection – which includes names such as Mercedes, BMW, and Porsche – before arrival at certain European destinations, it said in a statement.
Middle East travellers planning trips to Europe and North America over Christmas and the New Year are being advised to book their car rentals well in advance as an anticipated peak in demand is expected during the typically busy winter holiday season. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week