Aston Martin opens new showroom in Dubai
Dubai, December 6, 2012
Aston Martin, the exclusive luxury car marquee, has launched its new state-of-the-art showroom in Downtown Dubai, near the Burj Khalifa.
The opening comes as Aston Martin re-launches itself in Dubai to better serve customers that appreciate exclusivity, luxury and uncompromising performance, a statement from the company said. The event was attended by Aston Martin’s CEO Dr Ulrich Bez.
The new showroom sees Aston Martin move to a luxury location in Downtown Dubai in a bid to differentiate itself from other car brands. With a dedicated sales team and exclusive models available, the new Aston Martin showroom is unlike a standard car dealership, and has been situated carefully to best reflect its luxury attributes and brand values, the statement said.
“Our luxury showroom is situated opposite Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa, on the prominent Emaar Boulevard. It is a testament to the investment Aston Martin is making in serving current and future customers. We already have a dedicated sales team in place ready to meet our customers’ deservedly high expectations. Not only do we promise the newest Aston Martin models in our showroom, but also the extremely high level of after-sales service that the Aston Martin brand calls for,” said Tim Trenker, general manager of Aston Martin, UAE.
The company has enjoyed market prominence globally and in the Middle East even during periods of economic downturn, the statement said. In 2011, global sales touched 4,200 units. The brand is now refocusing its attention on the UAE, investing in high-end shop floor space as well as a state-of-the-art service center.
“Our Dubai showroom will be the first in the world to offer the new Vanquish, which shows how important the UAE is to us. The newest DB9, Vantage and Rapide models will of course be available as well.”
The Vanquish is one of Aston Martin’s flagship cars. Otherwise known as the AM 310, is powered by a 6.0 litre, V12 engine. The car pumps out 565 bhp, and offers a ride that fuses true luxury with untrammelled excitement. With a carbon fiber shell and a top speed of 182 mph, it hits 62 mph from zero in 4.1 seconds.
“Aston Martin is delighted to open in a prominent new space in Dubai, a city that is a hub for business, commerce and leisure, and a gateway to the Middle East. We are committed to Dubai and the UAE in the long term, and are investing substantially to ensure we have the right location and the right staff to satisfy and delight our discerning customers,” said Dr Ulrich Bez. “I am confident that Aston Martin will do very well in the UAE, which is a growing market for luxury cars.”
Aston Martin and Tim Trenker are expecting UAE sales to pick up further in 2013. “While the UAE is a competitive market with entrenched brands, there is certainly room for Aston Martin to attract customers due to its unique value proposition,” Trenker concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show