Toyota rolls out new Land Cruiser
Jeddah, December 3, 2012
Toyota Motor Corporation has unveiled the new Land Cruiser (LC79) a double-cab pick-up equipped with several key feature including driver-controlled power locks, windows and exterior view mirrors.
This is the first time in which a double cab option has been made available in this workhorse model, said Abdul Latif Jameel Company (ALJ), the authorized distributor of Toyota in Saudi Arabia.
"We are delighted and full of enthusiasm about launching the LC79 Pick-up with a double cab option for the first time on the Saudi market," remarked Adel Ezzat, the managing director of marketing at Abdul Latif Jameel.
"This is because we know that it has been eagerly anticipated by our customers, who have grown to love the model’s quality-performance and long heritage in excelling in extreme climatic conditions and rugged desert and mountain terrains, common to many regions of the Kingdom," he noted.
The legendary partnership between Toyota and Abdul Latif Jameel started more than half a century ago and has grown into one of the most important Toyota dealerships in the world, said Ezzat.
The 2013 LC79 4x4 Double-Cab Pick-up is legendary in every detail, boasting a 5-speed manual transmission with a 4.0L V6 engine, generating a power of 228 horsepower (SAE net).
The model is equipped with driver-controlled power locks, windows and exterior view mirrors as well as driver and passenger airbags, wireless remote controlled door locks, in addition to a wooden-finished dash board, electric winch, fabric seats and an 11-layer heavy duty suspension system, ideal for providing the ability to tackle amongst the toughest terrain around.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer