Mercedes-Benz AMG sales up 50pc in Kuwait
Kuwait, December 3, 2012
A R Albisher and Z Alkazemi, the distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait, is set to post a best ever sales year for Mercedes-AMG in 2012, with year to date (YTD) sales up 50 per cent in October.
AMG SUVs fueled the boost with the newly launched G 63 AMG and ML 63 AMG, a company statement said.
Affalterbach’s C-Class family, which includes the C 63 AMG Sedan, C 63 AMG Coupé, and most powerful C-Class of all time – the C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series, also significantly surged sales in Kuwait, it added.
The charismatic CLS 63 AMG also proved popular with customers keen to experience the AMG brand mantra of ‘Driving Performance‘, along with the SLS AMG super sports car variants crowning the range.
Michael Ruehle, general manager, A R Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi, said: “Kuwait is a market that appreciates the power, precision and pure driving pleasure that is delivered by the Mercedes-AMG performance division. With an armada of new models now available in Kuwait and with more on the way, we are confident of finishing the 2012 chequered flag with a record year.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut