Mercedes-Benz AMG sales up 50pc in Kuwait
Kuwait, December 3, 2012
A R Albisher and Z Alkazemi, the distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait, is set to post a best ever sales year for Mercedes-AMG in 2012, with year to date (YTD) sales up 50 per cent in October.
AMG SUVs fueled the boost with the newly launched G 63 AMG and ML 63 AMG, a company statement said.
Affalterbach’s C-Class family, which includes the C 63 AMG Sedan, C 63 AMG Coupé, and most powerful C-Class of all time – the C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series, also significantly surged sales in Kuwait, it added.
The charismatic CLS 63 AMG also proved popular with customers keen to experience the AMG brand mantra of ‘Driving Performance‘, along with the SLS AMG super sports car variants crowning the range.
Michael Ruehle, general manager, A R Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi, said: “Kuwait is a market that appreciates the power, precision and pure driving pleasure that is delivered by the Mercedes-AMG performance division. With an armada of new models now available in Kuwait and with more on the way, we are confident of finishing the 2012 chequered flag with a record year.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers