Higer Buses launched in Oman
Muscat, December 1, 2012
Oman-based Towell Auto Centre (TAC) has tied up with Higer, one of the fastest developing bus manufacturers in China, to launch its V92 and H92 coaches in the Sultanate.
Higer has established a strong market presence in countries world over, and ranks firmly among the top three brands in China’s bus industry, said a statement from TAC.
The company offers superior luxury along with exceptional performance and enhanced safety, and is available in 51+1+1(1door), 49+1+1 (2doors), it stated.
"The coaches are specially designed for relaxing long-distance journeys, offering ergonomically reclining seats with excellent air-conditioning and reduced noise levels, and also come equipped with a variety of on-bus features such as – water toilet, bottle cooler and coffee machine, electrically operated rear view mirror, 3 Point seat belts, and additional ventilation fan."
Higer’s Star – KLQ6668 on the other hand, is available in 30 seating capacity and is extremely striking to look at, with aerodynamic contours and aesthetically conceived interiors, and an ABS option, said the TAC in its statement.
Higer has been awarded the ‘National Vehicle Export Base Enterprise’, ‘Class A Exporter’, and ‘Model Company of Management Advancement of Machinery’ in China, it stated
Higer is also among the top 100 companies of the Chinese machinery industry. The brand supplies buses to more than 30 countries including – Europe, USA, Africa, South-East Asia and the Middle East, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners