Audi to shine at Sharjah Automobile Show
Sharjah, November 28, 2012
Al Nabooda Automobiles, the official dealer for Audi in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, is showcasing its growing product portfolio at the International Automobile Show in Sharjah this week.
The company will be presenting its new S models – the Audi S6, S7 and S8 – the high performance versions of Audi’s top selling Middle East saloons, as well as the new Q5 PI at the show.
“Our participation in the International Automobile Show this year gives us the opportunity to communicate the growth of Audi in Dubai and the Northern Emirates,“ remarked Ali Al Nabooda, the general manager of Audi at Al Nabooda Automobiles.
"With the new Audi Q5 PI arriving to the market, the launch of the new S models, a brand new Audi showroom in Dubai, and another showroom service facility set to open in Sharjah next year, this is the perfect time to meet our local partners and customers in the emirate," he observed.
The Audi Q5 is one of the most successful models offered by Audi in the Middle East. Following its highlight appearance at the opening of the new Audi showroom in Dubai, visitors of the Sharjah show are among the first to be able to explore the new Audi Q5 PI.
The company said its new Sharjah showroom and service facility will pave the way for business in the emirate.
“As we expand our operations across Dubai and the Northern Emirates, we are making a marked commitment to cultivate what we have built in the 36-year history of Al Nabooda Automobiles,” remarked K Rajaram, the CEO of Al Nabooda Automobiles.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week