Volkswagen debuts new Polo Sedan in Saudi
Riyadh, November 25, 2012
Volkswagen, Europe's largest car manufacturer, showcased its new models line-up at the recently concluded Riyadh Motor Show, with the new Polo Sedan making its debut in Saudi Arabia.
Philip Burrluck, Volkswagen brand manager at Samaco, said: "At this year’s show, Volkswagen has showcased the complete range of Volkswagen models that will be available in the Saudi market.”
The new Polo Sedan, which was showcased at the Show, is the first generation of this model to be launched in the Middle East region.
This car is fully loaded with highest and most advanced engineering standards in car making industry, along with best manufacturing quality. The new Polo Sedan complements the range of Volkswagen models in the sedan segment on offer to customers in the region.
The new Polo Sedan is categorized by its affordable and very competitive price, high level of elegance, spacious; comfortable and luxurious cabin.
The model is equipped with 1.6L MPI naturally-aspirated engine, which generates 105 hp paired with 6 speed automatic transmission. The car is also equipped with 15-inch wheels, two airbags for the driver the front seat passenger, ABS, central locking system and keyless access system.
The new car ideally combines the German engineering with comfort and distinctive driving. The Polo Sedan 2013 also complements the Volkswagen range of sedan cars in the Saudi market after the recently launched cars Jetta and the Passat, which have earned clients' admiration and appreciation.
The Polo Sedan features high safety standards with comfortable driving, comprehensive stylish innovative design, all of this at an affordable price.
The gleaming star of Volkswagen and the Passat has brought unmatched German engineering, new levels of luxury and innovation at affordable prices to the region. With more than 19 million units sold worldwide since its debuts in 1973, the Passat is Volkswagen’s most success sedan model in history.
The Passat is equipped, as standard equipment, with a new 5-cylinder, 2.5 litre engine produces 170 hp and paired with six-speed automatic transmission, while the alloy wheels comes in three sizes including 16, 17 and 18 inches, its leather seats are electrically controlled. The car also equipped with Fender audio system and radio navigation system, side reflectors integrated with the headlights, auto climate and internal light plus keyless access system.
The Passat is available in four variant including SEL, SE, S and Sport.
The Jetta, which has been redesigned, is an ideal choice for all who wish to own a German sedan car that is safe and comfortable at an affordable price.
Burrluck pointed out that the Jetta is an exciting addition to Volkswagen fleet, and represents a class of its own. Volkswagen adopted a new highly technical level of luxury and innovative technology in producing the best ever Jetta, he said.
The Jetta is equipped with 2.0L petrol engine with a 6 speed automatic transmission. The car is offered in three variants including Trendline, Comfortline and Comfortline Plus. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi