Bentley unveils new gift collection
Dubai, November 19, 2012
Bentley has unveiled a selection of desirable gifts for the season including the timeless Bentley boys and girls range and the newly introduced racing inspired pieces.
To celebrate the 10-year anniversary of Bentley’s victory at the Le Mans 24-hour race, an assortment of beautifully crafted items reflecting a heritage of speed, endurance and true team spirit have been created.
The success of Le Mans is celebrated from the retro leather weekend bags through to a distinctive set of espresso cups. The four cups are decorated with adventurous imagery and saucers carrying the two winning car numbers, 7 and 8, the optimal gift for someone wanting a sense of triumph.
Bentley’s new Geoffrey Parker Games backgammon draws on 50 years of hand craftsmanship. It can be customised to match the specification of the customer’s beloved Bentley. It features hand-bound leather casing and subtle Bentley wings on each knurled checker.
The Bentley collection includes lightweight dip dye cashmere stoles with sophisticated ombre dying techniques creating a luxurious stole for female Bentley owners and admirers to use during the cooler nights in the Middle East.
The Bentley collection also comes with a wealth of luxury leather items, ranging from ID/card holder, leather V8 key chain, iPhone and iPad cases, wallets and many other leather goods, that will be sure to appeal to many tastes across both male and female Bentley owners and enthusiasts alike.
The quality of Bentley can be enjoyed by all ages with the assortment of Bentley boys and girls items. Young driving enthusiasts can begin their journey behind the wheel early with the 1:12 scale model remote control Bentley Continental Supersports.
Chris Buxton, regional manager for Bentley Middle East, said: “The Spirit of Bentley can be captured from the smallest, most thoughtful gifts to the majestic, unique statement pieces, the latest collection enables Bentley to take pride of place not only on the driveway but in the home too .” – TradeArabia New Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week