Al Majid launches all-new Kia Quoris
Dubai, November 19, 2012
Al Majid Motors, the sole distributor of Kia Motors in the UAE, recently launched Kia Motors’ first-ever rear-wheel drive luxury sedan, 2013 Kia Quoris at the Atlantis Dubai.
“Kia has undergone an impressive transformation that has positioned itself as a leader in several categories,” said Mohammed Khader, president of Al Majid Motors.
“The new Kia Quoris is the most recent revelation that will leave consumers with heightened appreciation for the brand and we foresee high demand for the vehicle in the region.”
With its signature rear-wheel drive characteristic, the Quoris achieves near perfect front/rear weight distribution for a more solid foundation and excellent balance and steering, he added.
The car adopts a number of intelligent safety technologies never seen in a Kia before, to deliver maximum security. This, coupled with an ultra-stiff body shell, makes the model one of the safest to date.
Kia Quoris runs with V6 power and 8-speed transmission, and introduces breakthrough technology in driving assistance. Exceptionally spacious, the model houses a luxurious interior under a glass sunroof. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC