New Range Rover launched in Bahrain
Manama, November 14, 2012
Euro Motors, exclusive dealer for luxury automotive manufacturer Land Rover in Bahrain, unveiled the new Range Rover during a ceremony at the Ritz-Carlton Bahrain, Hotel and Spa.
The fourth generation vehicle reinforces its position as the world's most refined and capable luxury SUV, said a report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
Present at the event were, members of the Royal family along with local and international dignitaries, VIPs and Land Rover customers. A Range Rover exhibit at the event also gave guests an insight into the vehicle's evolution throughout the years.
Euro Motors managing director Zayed Alzayani said the new Range Rover had already received an overwhelming response from customers in Bahrain, with pre-orders far exceeding expectations.
Also speaking, at the occasion, was Jaguar Land Rover Middle East North Africa and Pakistan managing director Robin Colgan, who reaffirmed Land Rover's strength in the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom