80 global firms for Riyadh Motor Show
Riyadh, November 13, 2012
More than 80 of the world’s leading automotive companies have confirmed their participation at the upcoming Riyadh Motor Show 2012, the 29th international exhibition for motor vehicles.
Over 40 automobile brands and four banking institutions will likewise showcase their latest automobile products and financing solutions at the motoring event, which is being organised under the patronage and support of the Saudi Ministry of Transport.
More than 30 specialised companies will also be taking part in Saudi Autoshop 2012, the 15th international exhibition for auto repair, equipment, tools, parts and accessories, a special event running alongside Riyadh Motor Show.
More than 90,000 trade visitors are expected to attend the Riyadh Motor Show 2012 and Saudi Autoshop 2012, which will be held from November 17 to 22 at the Riyadh Exhibition Center.
The event is sponsored by Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Castrol.
Kamil Al Jawhari, project manager of Riyadh Motor Show at Riyadh Exhibitions Company, said: “The local automotive market continues to gain strength and open lucrative opportunities for local and international automobile companies.”
“Saudi Arabia’s growing population and the strong purchasing power of its citizens and residents are among the key factors that are driving the sustained growth of the automotive market. The first-of-its-kind networking opportunities unlocked by Riyadh Motor Show and Saudi Autoshop have further added strength to the automotive sector, empowering key industry players to cater to a much broader market base.
“The latest edition of the Middle East’s longest running motoring event will certainly provide a genuinely exclusive showcase of the global automotive sector’s latest technologies, services and financial solutions all under one roof.”
Riyadh Motor Show 2012 will display the latest models of passenger cars, station wagons, Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV), pick-up trucks, motorcycles, Special Purpose Vehicles, and 4x4 vehicles. It will also include automobile financing and insurance services.
Saudi Autoshop will feature Saudi Arabia’s largest gathering of leading auto parts suppliers and auto service providers from all over the world.
Held every two years, Riyadh Motorshow and Saudi Autoshop cover nearly 20,000 sq m gross floor space at Riyadh Exhibition Center. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers