TAC marks 40 years, opens new showroom
Muscat, November 8, 2012
Oman-based Towell Auto Centre (TAC) recently opened a new state-of-the-art showroom in Sur, as it marks its 40th anniversary.
Based on the 3S principle, the showroom will fulfil the overall needs of TAC’s customers in sales, service and spare parts, a statement from the company said.
It was inaugurated by Ahmed Mohammed Nasser Al Nadhbi, the Wali of Sur; in the presence of Riyadh Ali Sultan, general manager of TAC.
Launch day festivities at the showroom included performances by the ‘Sur music group’, face painting, bouncy castle for children, and Henna for ladies. The day ended with a Gala dinner for all present.
The showroom's overall look has been designed to exude freshness and vibrancy, in keeping with the spirit of TAC's youthful and exciting automobile brands, the statement said.
“We are delighted to serve the people of the region of Sur in a more personalised manner through our new showroom. TAC has had a presence in Sur for some time now and this improved facility in a new more convenient location helps us to provide our customers a much better service. We will be able to service all our brands and provide spares at the same location,” said Sultan.
Mayank Dutta, business manager, Sur, said: “TAC’s multi-brand showroom at Sur is home to all brands under the company’s extensive portfolio - Mazda range of passenger cars and pickups, Zhengzhou Nissan range of pickups and Commercial vehicles, Geely Emgrand range of cars, JAC Motors range of trucks, Higer buses and International Truck's heavy commercial trucks.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners