Hertz Kuwait earns ‘Superbrand’ status
Kuwait City, November 8, 2012
Hertz Kuwait has announced it has been voted as ‘Superbrand’ for 2012, further establishing the car rental company's status as a premier choice for both business and leisure travellers in the country.
The title follows a rigorous selection process at Superbrands Council Kuwait by a panel of top business leaders and more than 2,000 marketing professionals, a statement from the company said.
The nine-member panel, which included Bader Al-humaidhi, former Kuwait Minister of Finance; Khaled Al-Khaled, board member of the Kuwait Chamber of Commerce and Industry; and Dr Saad Al-Barrak, deputy charmain and managing director of Zain Group; selected a shortlist of 2,000 brands from across the country based on emotion-led criteria - comfort level, trustworthiness, quality and delivery - giving each a score out of 100.
The process was then repeated with the shortlisted brands that scored 80 or higher and voted online by regional marketing managers and company directors to comprise an overall list of 50 brands that were awarded the accolade.
The elevation to Superbrand status for Hertz Kuwait comes after a big investment boost to enhance the car rental company’s booking channels, the statement said. In June, it launched a dedicated 24/7 English and Arabic customer call centre followed shortly in August by its own country domain website.
This means that Hertz customers have an easier and more direct way to book car rentals in more than 8,650 global locations via the local website or over the telephone, it said.
Cristiana Stefan, RAC manager of Hertz Kuwait, said: “Our business strategy at Hertz Kuwait has always been driven by customer satisfaction, and to be recognised as a Kuwait Superbrand by our industry peers is a huge honour.”
“We have invested a lot of time and capital this year into enhancing our booking channel platforms, and this prestigious accolade is certainly just reward for the hard work our whole team has put into providing our customers with unrivalled service.”
With six locations, including its headquarters in Shuwaikh and the Kuwait International Airport, Hertz Kuwait has a 1000-car fleet of the latest models ranging from saloon cars, luxury sedans, and four wheel drives.
Customers making bookings through the Hertz Kuwait website or the call centre can earn frequent flyer miles from Hertz global airline partners or receive points from Hertz hotel partners. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi