UAE firm wins Hyundai service medal
Dubai, November 8, 2012
UAE’s Juma Al Majid (Hyundai Service Ras Al Khor) recently won the top prize in Hyundai’s Global Service Advisor Championship recently conducted in Seoul.
A total of 62 service advisors and 42 supervisors hailing from 44 countries around the world participated in the event. The competition was divided written and practical tests. The aim of the friendly competition was to encourage service advisors to improve their service skills and share their experience in order to better provide customer satisfaction.
A representative from Juma Al Majid bested all participants and received a gold medal, trophy and monetary prize for his excellent performance in the practical test segment of the competition.
This achievement shows the world class capabilities of Juma Al Majid service staff and the effective training they continue to receive from company programmes.
“We hope this will motivate other Service Advisors to excel in their profession and to be the next representative to bring home the award from upcoming Service Advisor contests,” said Abdul Rahim Jabara, general manager of After Sales department in Juma Al Majid. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers