UAE firm wins Hyundai service medal
Dubai, November 8, 2012
UAE’s Juma Al Majid (Hyundai Service Ras Al Khor) recently won the top prize in Hyundai’s Global Service Advisor Championship recently conducted in Seoul.
A total of 62 service advisors and 42 supervisors hailing from 44 countries around the world participated in the event. The competition was divided written and practical tests. The aim of the friendly competition was to encourage service advisors to improve their service skills and share their experience in order to better provide customer satisfaction.
A representative from Juma Al Majid bested all participants and received a gold medal, trophy and monetary prize for his excellent performance in the practical test segment of the competition.
This achievement shows the world class capabilities of Juma Al Majid service staff and the effective training they continue to receive from company programmes.
“We hope this will motivate other Service Advisors to excel in their profession and to be the next representative to bring home the award from upcoming Service Advisor contests,” said Abdul Rahim Jabara, general manager of After Sales department in Juma Al Majid. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom
- Al-Futtaim unveils new Honda offers