Al Haddad names sales head for trucks unit
Manama, October 25, 2012
Al Haddad Motors, the authorized distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Bahrain, has announced the appointment of Mohammed Ashraf as the new sales manager for its trucks and vans division.
Ashraf bring with him 18 years of experience in sales and after sales industry out of which he has spent 15 years in the region working with Mercedes-Benz and other brands. Ashraf is a qualified mechanical engineer.
Welcoming him into the commercial vehicles team, Graeme Newport, GM of Al Haddad Mercedes Benz, said, "Ashraf will form a key partnership with our after sales team to provide clients with a one-stop shop for all their commercial vehicle needs to ensure that their fleets meet their needs and expectations."-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE