Al-Futtaim launches special Lexus offers
Dubai, October 16, 2012
Al-Futtaim Motors, exclusive distributor for Lexus in the UAE, has launched a special promotion for select 2013 models offering zero percent financing, complimentary insurance and registration on vehicles sold in October.
Saud Abbasi, the GM of Al-Futtaim Motors – Lexus, said, “Lexus is delighted to introduce the new 2013 line-up, and this fantastic offer is presented to better facilitate obtaining one of this year’s models.”
"Everything about Lexus is leading edge through seamless anticipation of the driver’s need and desire. That philosophy is what has led us to this year’s exceptional new 2013 model line-up," he remarked.
The one-of-a-kind luxury utility LX, the RX, a luxury crossover SUV, the sedans ES, GS, and the to be launched Lexus LS, the brand flagship, will round out the year and set the stage for 2013, said Abbasi.
"We appreciate that our customers have a choice, and we always strive to deliver an experience that allows us to earn their trust. This offer is an extension of that philosophy, with the aim of removing all barriers to purchase and allow our customers to come and experience walking away with a brand new Lexus," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC