Euro Motors launches new service shift
Manama, October 15, 2012
Bahrain-based Euro Motors, the BMW Group importer in the Kingdom, has introduced a new BMW Aftersales Service shift to increase efficiency and offer improved services to its customers.
Designed to cater for all servicing or condition based servicing (CBS) requirements of all new BMW models, the new shift will cover the servicing of engine oil and filter, air filter, fuel filter, AC microfilter, spark plugs, brake fluid, brake discs & pads, wiper rubbers and standard scope vehicle check.
“As a leading automotive retailer in the Kingdom, this move, once again, sets us apart from our competitors and brings the extended service facility to meet the needs of our valued customers,” said Paul Yates, the general manager of Euro Motors.
“We are committed to offering a service that reflects the premium nature of the BMW brand which is why we continue to invest in the development of our facilities and launch new value-added services such as this new BMW Aftersales Service shift.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla 2014 launched in Bahrain
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest