Santa Fe stars in London Fashion Week
Dubai, September 26, 2012
The all-new Hyundai Santa Fe was the chosen mode of transport for models from the famous Storm Model Management agency at this year’s London Fashion Week.
The new generation SUV’s appearance during one of the world’s leading fashion weeks comes just ahead of its official launch in the Middle East, scheduled for the first week of October, a statement from Hyundai said.
The fleet of all-new Santa Fe SUV’s was tasked with chauffeuring world renowned models including Lily Donaldson, Poppy and Cara Delevingne around their busy schedule of appearances, assignments and events happening around the UK capital, the statement said.
“The cars look amazing, are spacious and comfortable inside – and have been whisking our girls to all the shows without any trouble,” said Storm Model Management’s Charlie Fryer.
Based on Hyundai’s design philosophy, fluidic sculpture, the all-new Santa Fe adopts its own design concept called ‘Storm Edge,’ which captures the strong and dynamic images created by nature during the formation of a storm, the statement said. As well as its appealing styling, it has been designed with a focus on practicality and offering premium-levels of comfort and quality.
London Fashion Week is organised by the British Fashion Council, the event takes place twice a year in February and September.
The fashion show is considered as one of the ‘Big Four’ that also includes New York Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service