Santa Fe stars in London Fashion Week
Dubai, September 26, 2012
The all-new Hyundai Santa Fe was the chosen mode of transport for models from the famous Storm Model Management agency at this year’s London Fashion Week.
The new generation SUV’s appearance during one of the world’s leading fashion weeks comes just ahead of its official launch in the Middle East, scheduled for the first week of October, a statement from Hyundai said.
The fleet of all-new Santa Fe SUV’s was tasked with chauffeuring world renowned models including Lily Donaldson, Poppy and Cara Delevingne around their busy schedule of appearances, assignments and events happening around the UK capital, the statement said.
“The cars look amazing, are spacious and comfortable inside – and have been whisking our girls to all the shows without any trouble,” said Storm Model Management’s Charlie Fryer.
Based on Hyundai’s design philosophy, fluidic sculpture, the all-new Santa Fe adopts its own design concept called ‘Storm Edge,’ which captures the strong and dynamic images created by nature during the formation of a storm, the statement said. As well as its appealing styling, it has been designed with a focus on practicality and offering premium-levels of comfort and quality.
London Fashion Week is organised by the British Fashion Council, the event takes place twice a year in February and September.
The fashion show is considered as one of the ‘Big Four’ that also includes New York Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha
- Land Cruiser sales up 15pc in GCC
- UAE new car sales set to top pre-crisis peak