Exclusive Infiniti FX Vettel sales begin
Dubai, September 23, 2012
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Infiniti in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has started taking bookings for the Infiniti FX Vettel Edition.
Just 50 units of the world’s most exclusive crossover, designed by Infiniti’s brand ambassador and reigning Formula One Drivers’ World Champion, Sebastian Vettel, will be made available across the region, a statement said.
The vehicle will feature a 420bhp V8-engine, dry carbon-fibre aerodynamic package, unique 21” BBS alloy wheels and a bespoke interior to Vettel’s own specification.
In a unique offering which is the first of its kind for the brand, the dealer has hand-picked Infiniti sales executive Musaab Ibrahim Al Jailani as the Arabian Automobiles Infiniti FX Vettel Edition sales ambassador. His role would involve taking potential customers through an exclusive purchase experience which classifies the car as Infiniti’s most elite model, the statement said.
Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles said: “The FX Vettel Edition’s appeal extends beyond its direct connection with reigning Formula One champion and Infiniti brand ambassador Sebastian Vettel. Its use of the finest materials available to the automotive industry, stunning looks, performance and exclusivity makes it a highly desirable model. We are excited to be a retailer of this exclusive model and are honoured to play our part in the presence of this special edition in the region.”
The FX Vettel Edition will not only be one of 2013’s most exclusive new performance cars but also one of the most focused, with the production cars being virtually identical to the concept version. Featuring an aerodynamics package developed in collaboration with Red Bull Racing, the FX Vettel Edition can claim both sleeker aerodynamics (drag is reduced by 5%) and, thanks to the rear spoiler, an additional 30% downforce. Other numbers confirmed by Infiniti include an upgrade of the 5.0-litre V8 to 420HP with torque of 53 kg-m (520 Nm), making it the most powerful Infiniti ever sold in the Middle East. It will sound as good as it goes thanks to a special exhaust system, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers