Rolls-Royce launches new service in Bahrain
Manama, September 16, 2012
Bahrain's Rolls-Royce dealer Euro Motors has announced the latest details of Rolls-Royce Provenance, the company's approved programme for pre-owned Rolls-Royce cars.
The company said since each car has to meet the exact criteria set by Rolls-Royce, factory-trained technicians conduct a painstaking inspection, including a full road test, to ensure every Provenance car reaches the highest standards prior to delivery.
The cars must have been maintained in strict adherence to Rolls-Royce servicing requirements to be considered and are only sold through the international network of authorised dealers, remarked Euro Motors general manager Paul Yates.
According to Yates, purchasing a Rolls-Royce should always be an exceptional experience, regardless of its age.
"That is why only the finest previously-owned Rolls-Royce motor cars attain the Provenance title. Each one must pass a series of rigorous checks to qualify and comes with independent vehicle history and mileage verification," he stated.
"Considering that we will be welcoming the Rolls-Royce Phantom series soon, it is good to have this scheme in place to cater to customers who are looking to trade in their vehicles," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC