Yas Marina to host drag racing nights
Abu Dhabi, September 12, 2012
Yas Marina Circuit will organise a series of drag racing nights that will allow members of the public to and race their own cars at Yas Drag Racing Centre.
The third season includes eight drag nights through the end of the year, a statement from Yas Marina said. It promises to be an exciting one and opens tomorrow (September 13) with racing starting at 8pm.
The event is open to all cars and bikes that meet the NHRA safety guidelines at a cost of Dh300 ($82.04). Spectators can buy tickets at Dh30 each at the Yas Drag Racing Centre. Gates open for spectators at 8pm and racing will continue until midnight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo