Al-Futtaim offers special package on Toyota
Dubai, September 12, 2012
Al-Futtaim Motors, exclusive distributors of Toyota in the UAE, recently launched a special service package with three offers designed to make Toyota vehicles more accessible.
The 3-3-3 package covers Toyota 2012 range and includes a free three-year service contract, three per cent finance and three months deferred payment.
Taking into consideration the various expenses following the summer season, the triple package offers delayed affordable monthly payments with a long term free service contract leaving the customers with hassle-free motoring for three years, said Al-Futtaim in a statement.
The service contract covers the regular 5000 km maintenance and includes oil and filter change, air fills and spark plug replacement.
“September is a difficult month for most of the UAE residents and the time when reality of all summer expenses normally hits. It also comes with the back-to-school burden that most parents face every year,” said Simon Frith, managing director, Al-Futtaim Motors.
“Al-Futtaim Motors offers this triple package in an attempt to ease the financial load for those who are thinking of buying a new car in this month.”
The package covers all 2012 sedans, hatchbacks, SUVs and light commercial vehicles, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week