Al-Futtaim offers special package on Toyota
Dubai, September 12, 2012
Al-Futtaim Motors, exclusive distributors of Toyota in the UAE, recently launched a special service package with three offers designed to make Toyota vehicles more accessible.
The 3-3-3 package covers Toyota 2012 range and includes a free three-year service contract, three per cent finance and three months deferred payment.
Taking into consideration the various expenses following the summer season, the triple package offers delayed affordable monthly payments with a long term free service contract leaving the customers with hassle-free motoring for three years, said Al-Futtaim in a statement.
The service contract covers the regular 5000 km maintenance and includes oil and filter change, air fills and spark plug replacement.
“September is a difficult month for most of the UAE residents and the time when reality of all summer expenses normally hits. It also comes with the back-to-school burden that most parents face every year,” said Simon Frith, managing director, Al-Futtaim Motors.
“Al-Futtaim Motors offers this triple package in an attempt to ease the financial load for those who are thinking of buying a new car in this month.”
The package covers all 2012 sedans, hatchbacks, SUVs and light commercial vehicles, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- VW names Mideast eco contest winner
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan