Yes, Dubai cares
, September 11, 2012
Dubai Cares, the UAE-based philanthropic organization founded by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has provided a grant of $1 million to American Near East Refugee Aid (Anera) in support of the Early Childhood (ECD) sector in East Jerusalem, Gaza and West Bank. The funds will be directed towards implementing a two-year program for pre-schools. It will renovate and equip 25 preschools and provide training for 125 teachers. More than 3,400 children aged 3-6 years will benefit from the programme.
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha